Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: John Deere
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 135hp
- Type: Inboard
- Engine Hours: 443
1220 Westlake Avenue North
Seattle, Washington, US, 98109
-----PRELIMINARY SPECIFICATIONS ONLY-----
Sleeps up to (2) owners and guests in one double stateroom; one enclosed head with separate stall shower.
Beautifully finished in teak and fully featured, including teak and holly sole, folding salon table, and dual sliding access doors from the PILOTHOUSE.
CABIN HEAT is via Espar diesel heater; Dickenson heater included (not installed); Mermaid air and heat (not installed).
- 2 burner Hiller galley stove with oven
- Norcold refrigerator with freezer
- Large stainless steel galley sink
- Hot / cold pressure freshwater system with hot water heater
- Ample cabinet plus drawer storage throughout
- City water hookup
- Stainless on deck BBQ
- Raymarine RL-70C radar
- Raymerine RL-70-C GPS plotter
- Raymarine Fish Finder
- Apelco VHF marine radio
- Auto Nav autopilot
- Ritchie compass
12vDC and 110vAC systems with panels and fuse/circuit breaker protection; 2500 watt inverter with (6) batteries; solar panels for charging battery system; 30-amp dockside electrical service with 50' hook-up cable.
- Painted steel decks
- Remote electric spotlight
- International navigation lights
- Windshield defrost fan
- (3) windshield wipers
- Certified life raft 6 person
- Electric anchor windlass with anchor kit with 200 feet of chain
- Diving platform with ladder
- Fish cleaning station
- (2) Canon electric downriggers
- Raw and fresh water wash down
- Oversize stainless steel side railings
ENGINE is a single John Deere 135-hp with approx 443 hours; freshwater cooling; fuel filter(s); CONTROL STATION at the pilothouse helm; Side Power BOW THRUSTER; auto/manual bilge pump(s); manual fire control.
Any of owners' personal items left on board, including any items not listed in the specifications, are not included with the sale of the vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.